Saturday, November 27, 2010

Post-Thanksgiving Wrap Up Part 2

Well, this is awkward. I was hoping to end the Thanksgiving wrap up with a little more content. I went through the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade video twice and the Planter's Nut Mobile was M.I.A. Maybe the new Mr. Peanut is too much of a big shot to show up.

Or more likely, NBC just didn't show him for whatever reason. We may never know. But guess who did show up:


All of the sudden Ronald McDonald's Big Red Shoe Car is everywhere.


There was also talk of some kind of "Snoopy's Dog House" vehicle but all I saw was a standard float. I know I've made allowances for floats before but after such a dismal turnout I'm in no mood to be generous.

Or am I? Since there are no other product mobile pictures to be had this Thanksgiving, here's a picture of the giant, creepy Ronald McDonald balloon that followed the Shoe Car:


And lest you think I'm a junk food shill, here are some more balanced McDonalds blog entries I did in the past:

McMansions - Clobbergate - Unhappy Meal

No comments:

Post a Comment