Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Live Sighting: The DQ Blizzardmobile!

It was a scorching hot summer day when the Dairy Queen Blizzardmobile rolled in like a cool breeze to deliver frozen treats and celebrate a birthday in style.
It's been way too long since I've seen a product mobile in person so when I first heard about the construction and summer tour of the Blizzardmobile I knew I had to track in down when it came to town.
The tour is to celebrate the 25th anniversary of DQ's signature frozen treat the "Blizzard." When I got there the party had already started and a crowd was lined up to get a free Oreo Mini Blizzard.
Like most good tours there is a charity aspect. The Blizzardmobile is raising money for the Children's Miracle Network.
So money was raised, songs were sang and large quantities of ice cream were consumed. You can't ask for a better outcome than that.
And when it was done it rolled away to its next stop. Thanks for the smile, Blizzardmobile. Have a drink on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment